Skip to main content

Featured

Style Favorites: Maternity Edition

I'm currently 7 weeks postpartum and cleared to start getting back to "normal" activity. It seems like enough time to have had a look at what I wore during my pregnancy and to know what I really liked and what didn't work for me.  I showed really late, I was probably around 25-26 weeks before I had a bump that took me out of my normal clothes and even then I was still fairly small. Because of that I didn't really invest in maternity clothing. By the time I got to the point where things didn't fit or I didn't like how they fit I was less than 10 weeks from my due date. That said, we had 3 weddings to attend this year and my baby shower. I also worked until I went into labor, which was luckily a Sunday, so I did have to dress myself until the end. Another disclaimer, I was able to have a relaxed wardrobe for work which also kept me from buying more maternity wear and using what I had in my closet. My first favorite: Black Blanqi Maternity Leggings . I was re

OOTD

Today I just ran a few errands with the momz while I've been home. Got to pick up my replacement string lights so nothing else matters. I checked out the magenta hi-color at Sally's though and of course it was missing the little hair sample. Typical. The momz made fun of my outfit so I decided it must be a good one. Never done an outfit of the day but there's never a better time than now!
xx
D
 ps. both pictures I liked came out a little funny but this one's clearer but for some reason the white balance was off. Still kinda like it though.
x

Comments

Popular Posts